Tiny Fuzzy Balls

>> Wednesday, November 17, 2010

If you were like me, when you were three, then every time your mom took you to the craft store, you probably wanted tiny fuzzy balls.

Well, Auri is no different.

They're just so tiny and cute and too hard to resist!

So we made party hat people...cause every day is a party, right?

and

Piggies with a mysterious jump rope.
(we didn't add it, it just appeared)

They must have needed something to do at piggy recess.


So simple and fun for kids.
I drew the pigs and the circles for faces and the hair...Auri did the rest.

7 comments:

hmmm November 17, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

Oh my goodness! I want to frame those party hat peeps and put them on my wall!!! Completely in love with those tiny fuzzy balls!

kate November 17, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

i was totally that kid too.

kate November 17, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

pst. will you be in utah sometime?

krista jo November 17, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

so fun! I love your blog Kylee. And you say you don't have style...but that outfit (below) is awesome!

I notice Kate asking you about when you will be in Utah...will you be there over Christmas? I might be interested in getting you to take some family photos. What do you charge? You can email me at kristajo@hotmail.com or just leave a comment on the blog :)

Brinlee November 17, 2010 at 6:54 PM  

You're such the funnest mom! Auri is so stinkin' pretty! And I have to ask. Do you make that bow in her hair? It's super cute!

Anna November 22, 2010 at 2:20 PM  

She is such a mini Kylee :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP