the low down and awesomeness

>> Wednesday, March 30, 2011

So I thought I would officially fill you in about our moving plans...like you are dying to know.


We are officially moving from California to Utah May 14th.
Andy starts his Bar course on the 16th in Salt Lake. (Yeah, you'd think this guy could catch a break-but no! Sheesh!)
He will live with the awesome Mangus fam and whoever else will offer him a soft cushion to curl up on.
Me and the girls are going to live with my parents at least until the end of July.
I'm going to be awesome and finish my Associates degree by taking 2 classes...yes, 2. One online and one is the fitness center where I will be awesome and probably be the only one in there with grey hairs.
Auri is going to be awesome and take lessons of all sorts..this is my plan to make her busy enough that she won't miss her dad too terribly.
Eden is going to be awesome and...well, just continue to be awesome.
The main thing that won't be awesome is being away from Andy-Daddy. He is so awesome! Like really! I married a totally awesome guy! His level of dedication is unparalleled!
Well, that's it for the most part.
I'll update any changes that come along!


I hope for cabin trips, swimming, playing in dirt, riding bikes, eating Popsicles, crafting e.c.t. this summer. If you are up for any of that and want to join me and the girls, I would love it!


14 comments:

hanyon March 31, 2011 at 10:55 AM  

Looking forward to being in the somewhat same place again! We are S.G. bound this week, but will probably be up north by May.

Nicole DeMille March 31, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

I know you are sad about not being with Andy but I am totally awesomefied that you will be living closer too me and I am so awesomefied to have cabin trips and go swimming, do crafties or whatever else fun with you!! Yipeee so exciting!!!

Erika Ann Mouritsen March 31, 2011 at 2:00 PM  

you have no idea how happy this blog post just made me.

krista jo March 31, 2011 at 2:06 PM  

We will be down for a couple of weeks, so we at the least need to meet up for pictures . . . and maybe some soccer.

Sad to be away from Andy, hopefully it goes by quick!

Ashlie Dalton March 31, 2011 at 2:37 PM  

happy post (other than not seeing andy much)! will you be coming up north to visit on weekends or anything?

also, when we go to sg we should meet at the splash-pad or something fun.

Errin April 1, 2011 at 8:09 AM  

yay for moving to Utah. You are all Awesome, good job Andy!

Megan Gubler April 1, 2011 at 11:32 AM  

I am so jealous you will be back in St. George. How great for you guys.

LaCimOuRiTsEn April 1, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

I plan to spend many weekends at the cabin this summer so keep me posted when you decide to go!
Being unemployed I love going up to the serenity of the cabin! It's so great being in the great outdoors at the beautiful place Grandpa built us. I love knowing I have no interruptions and I get peace!
I'm happy we'll be seeing Auri and Eden more too.
Welcome HOME!

Ashley April 1, 2011 at 6:00 PM  

I am stoked to hear that Andrew will be graduating Law School, I am sure it took a lot of time and effort. Good work Team Fackrell!!!
Be sure to tell Andy we have an extra bedroom and Ben’s home cookin if he needs somewhere to crash.
God Speed!!
-Ben

Rob and Toni April 3, 2011 at 11:05 PM  

Yay for you guys...at least you will be in the same state...right? Ha. That is so awesome that you guys will both be finishing up schooling soon. I so don't miss the fitness center...good luck with that!

Aubrey April 5, 2011 at 9:05 AM  

Congratulations! Definitely time for a celebration! What happens after July? We're so thrilled for you!

Kate April 19, 2011 at 8:38 PM  

OH WOW! I can't believe you guys are already done! That went super fast for me :) I remember this time being the BEST and yet the worst because it's like you're SO close to feeling done and free from law school and then WHAM the bar exam slaps you in the face. I'm sure Andy will do great! I'm totally flattered you'd want to do shoots with me! I will for sure call you when you are in SLC. Best of luck with these next few months.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP