Lowdown Part Dos

>> Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hi.


Eden is sick so I have been sitting next to her with my computer on my lap for two days straight. I have looked at pinterest and facebook so many times that my head was starting to spin. So, I thought huh, what else can I do? Blog....uh yeah, and then I really couldn't even remember how for a few minuets. Sad.

I really should blog more. Like really.

So, to fill you in with our lives right now.

Andy passed the Bar and will be sworn in on Halloween day. The next day he will start working for a guy in Murray. It is a limited partnership...basically. So, Andy is pretty much starting his own family law practice. He will live in Salt Lake for November and try to find us a place to live. Me and the girls will still stay with our gracious parents--- Thank heavens for nice parents! Then hopefully us Fackrells will be together in a new place in the first of December. We'll see how things go, but that is our tentative plan.



4 comments:

royce and aubree October 12, 2011 at 11:55 AM  

i've been thinking about you lately! glad to hear andy passed and hope you can move up to salt lake soon! we would love to get together grace misses your girls :)

kate October 12, 2011 at 12:09 PM  

excuse me?! no pretty pictures from you?! i kid i kid. maybe.

now that you remember, i hope you do it more often. like at least once a month?

Rob and Toni October 16, 2011 at 6:08 PM  

I'm with Kate ^ blog more. Oh wait, I need to too. I hope Eden is feeling better!

kate January 4, 2012 at 2:26 PM  

dear kylee:

it's january.

your lost post was october.

three months is far to long.

i have a few ideas for you to post.
moving.thanksgiving.christmas.new years eve.

see... so many great things!

hope to see you soon.
warm regards,

kate

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP