Lion Dream

>> Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Since it has been requested.


It probably really wont sound as scary as it was. For this I am sorry, because if you could actually experience this dream, you would be scared out of your shorts. On the other hand, you would also feel, well...... cool. haha!

So...I am on this big inflatable rectangle mound. Probably about the size of a car. I am in the woods on a hill in a thicket of trees. All of the sudden this Indian/Alien thing comes hopping down the hill towards me. He was dress kind of like a traditional Indian, but instead of moccasins, he was wearing inflatable moon boots. He had this mask on with 6 tiny holes in it, kind of in the shape of a vertical oval. He also had tiny dear horns.

Ok, so he is hopping toward me carrying a sharp stick. All of the sudden he jabs at the mound which totally freaks me out, but even worse, every time he jabs at my mound, a huge ferocious lion lunges toward it and bites it and scratches at it. I manage to hold on and my inflatable mound somehow doesn't pop.

But then (as dreams often do), I am in a completely different place.

I am in a weird version of the Stake center I attended when I was young. Everyone is attending their classes like normal. I am walking through the halls kind of just inspecting all the classes that are going on. All of the sudden there is panic. I know what is wrong. The lion. There is total ciaos-the loin is on a rampage. No one is leaving though. So in my head I think, "What the HECK!!! Why is no one leaving? I am going to run home!!!" So I run home in lightning speed. When I get home, my parents are in my kitchen waiting for me to get home. I tell them what happened and they are so proud of me that I decided to run home rather than stay at church with a psycho lion.

Later I hear the lion ate a young boy.

Then I wake up.

Sad and weird. But I felt cool that I was the only one who was smart enough to run home and that I was able to last through the scary Indian/Lion attack.

I hope you enjoyed a look into my strange subconscious self.

p.s. Kate and Kara, this post was for you guys! haha!

4 comments:

kate February 21, 2012 at 3:52 PM  

ha! dreams are so freaking weird and awesome. sometimes i think for days about them and wonder if they are supposed to mean something more.

probably not.

and good job, fackrell! way to blog twice in one week! let's work on pictures next okay? :)

Ashlie Dalton February 22, 2012 at 8:50 AM  

It's funny how dreams are way more intense in the moment than they are when you think about them later! I can see how you were were freaked out, a lion chasing you would be way scary.
When the Dunkleys were here over the weekend Ellie told us that she always dreams that a lobster without any rubber bands on its snippers comes into her room! Haha! Luke and I were talking about what a hilarious dream that is but would really be way scary during the dream.
Dreams are weird things.

The Latest July 30, 2012 at 11:47 PM  

haha great post! it's nice to see someone out there has dreams as strange as my own :)

Jason October 26, 2012 at 9:23 AM  

Kylee, this made my day. I love the image of a scary dream figure attacking while wearing something as sinister as inflatable moon boots. Pure terrifying awesomeness.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP