More updates..

>> Thursday, July 23, 2009

Not much has happened since last week. Although today I have had a few more contractions than normal. I go to my midwife tomorrow so we will see then if anything else progresses. I feel like things are progressing a little though but I am so ready for this baby to be out!

On another note....

All day today Auri has been dealing with her first bad hangnail. I would hear from the other room "ouch...ouchie" followed by some whining. She doesn't trust me that pulling on it makes it worse and the whole surrounding area is red and sore-poor little finger. I finally cut it off-which wasn't an easy task and put some neosporin on it. Hopefully tomorrow it will be a little better. She is seriously growing up so fast and catching on to so many things right now-Yesterday we went to the mall and we were in the gap and I handed her a pair of shoes to hold and she looked at the tag and said, "20 dollars?" (In a tone to say that they were overpriced.) They weren't 20 dollars they were 4.99 but the way she said it made me laugh out loud because I know that she has heard me and Andy say stuff like that when we think something is overpriced! She cracks me up! And tonight, I came home from a baby shower holding two cupcakes and as soon as Auri saw me she squeeled-"Pancakes!" Seriously-this girls is a hoot! I love what her little mind comes up with!

.....having a contraction....YES!

More please!

4 comments:

Skeeg July 24, 2009 at 7:01 AM  

ohhhhh good luck! I am excited for you! Delivery is my favorit part! After both of my babies, I have wanted to become a labor and delivery nurse, just because I love it! Even though i almost died both times.....weird hu? DO you have any names???

Skeeg July 24, 2009 at 7:02 AM  

oh this is Lesley, ooops, guess i am signed into his account, the rascle.

The Facks of Life July 24, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

My guess is August 2nd. I bet that's the magic birthday. Can't wait. And, hearing about Auri makes me miss her. Love that kid.

Marissa July 29, 2009 at 7:25 PM  

I hope she comes soon so I can see her before I leave! Auri is so cute...I love the 20 dollar comment, that is something Maleelah would say!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP