Utah so far-in numbers

>> Sunday, June 26, 2011

Broken down moving truck: 1

Hours waiting in desert for mechanic: 4
Days before Andy had to leave: 1
Times I have barfed: 3
Times my girls have barfed:12+
Days I have seen Andy: 5
Times we have skyped Andy: 25+
Gone swimming: 6
Eaten out: 20+
Words with Friends: 12
Eden to instacare: 2
Camping: 1
To SLC: 1
Hours working out (for class): 12
Root canal (Andy): 1
Cried: 5
Rescued Eden: 10+
Degrees: 103

And you wonder why I haven't blogged yet? That is if anyone even reads anymore!

Well for the record...I hope our numbers improve for the better this summer.
It's just barely summer and already I'm kind of looking forward to fall!




6 comments:

Avree June 27, 2011 at 7:17 AM  

Summers in St. George can be rough, I much prefer Cache Valley...until winter at least. Hope things start looking up for you guys! :)

kate June 27, 2011 at 10:51 AM  

oy.

that sounds like a rough start. i'm hoping that things look brighter soon.

on the plus side, i have a feeling your autumn is going to be great. i'm crossing my fingers that a job opens up for you guys in northern utah, and you can experience the great autumn season there!

Rob and Toni June 27, 2011 at 2:23 PM  

I hope your numbers improve too! That barfing number definitely needs to go down :( It was good to see you the other day! I hope your camping trip was fun. Good luck with the job hunt.

Lesley June 28, 2011 at 9:48 AM  

you have missed out on fall for to long! You can look forward all you want! Plus once you move up here it will be cooler...that's nice :)

KaraCampbell June 29, 2011 at 2:03 PM  

What is with all this barf? Yuck. Sorry.

Jessa June 30, 2011 at 9:07 AM  

Of course we're still reading!! But I understand about living life instead of blogging. I'm taking a hiatus as well. But if you have time, we'd love to see how you're doing!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP