Day Two-Desert Extravaganza

>> Thursday, October 21, 2010

*Day two started out by driving past the northern tip of Lake Powell...I wouldn't let my girls out of the car for a picture. It scared me too bad-my nephews were about giving me a heart attack as it was.

*Goosenecks was next...neat but kindof ugly too.

These are our little goosenecks...they are only ugly sometimes.
Cute most times.

*Monument Valley

I really ejoyed Monument Valley-it is quite spectacular.
The part that wasn't as spectacular was the roads you get to take while there. They are very bumpy dusty roads...we roughed it though, and I'm glad we did, it was beautiful.

The rocks behind us are called "Three Sisters"
Eden must of liked them cause that is one of the cutest smiles I have ever seen!
(or she liked Aunt Kerrah playing peek a boo-either way-it's a great smile)

Miss Sassy Pants and her Sidekick

We also stayed at Mexican Hat and had Mexican food.
The picture I got of Mexican Hat rock was pretty pathetic.
Just imagine a rock that looks like a sombrero and there ya go...kindof.



6 comments:

kate October 21, 2010 at 4:51 PM  

Ky

That photo of you and your girls is stunning! Love. Love it.

Also, love how Auri is totally you and andy's kid. No doubt about it {i'm sure Eden's the same way too..}

bergesonbs October 21, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

Such wonderful pictures!

It kind of makes me sad though, it makes me realize how long ago it actually was when you lived here! I asked Ryanah if she remember dear Auri, and she didn't. My heart hurts :( And it doesn't help that we haven't caught up with each other either! Call me when you can :)

carol October 22, 2010 at 4:42 AM  

Fun!!

Wonderful pictures:)

Lesley October 22, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

looks like fun! I love the pictures of your little peanuts! The one where they are looking out the window is priceless!

Krista Smith October 29, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

i love that three sisters picture! too bad we couldn't get a "three sisters" picture. stupid work.

Anna October 31, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

Man, that little girl reminds me so much of you! Little sassy pants.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP