New beginnings.

>> Sunday, February 19, 2012

Ok. Ok. I know I suck at this blogging thing.


But here it goes.

We love our new place. It totally fits us and is double the space we had in our last place. It's a little 1950 brick house with a basement apartment-we rent the top half. I'm sure our neighbors love how loud we are...luckily they have only complained once. I promise I will post some pics of the place once I get it a little more put together. I really am loving the feel of my home and love just chilling here. I guess you could say it's perfect for us right now.

It also helps that we really like our ward. I'm in young womens now and I am totally loving it! Like really loving it! Except for that fact that I feel like I suck at teaching. I always make a fool out of myself, but I'm learning. I've only had to teach twice so far and the same girls came back to the second lesson, so I guess at least they don't hate me. haha. I also got called to be the camp director. Way cool. But I think I got my self into more than I realized, but I suppose I'm up for the challenge. There are only like 15ish girls total, where the ward I grew up in had like 15 girls my age. So it shouldn't be too bad. If you have any super fun camp stuff or ideas, send them my way!!! :)

Auri turned 5 on the 11th. I promise promise I will post pictures of that! It was really fun and special. Her favorite person, her cousin Mia, came all the way from California so that she could come surprise Auri for her birthday! We had all of Auri's very most favorite people here so it was a special day for her and us. I'll write more about it when I post pics.

Eden is a little toot and is more wild than ever. But me and Andy can't get over how cute she is and how funny all the little things she says are. We have tried getting rid of the "beana"(binki) but its just not working. I think she feels like it is a part of her, kind of like an arm. One day it will be gone...one day!

We had a steamy Valentines watching the new Twilight. I think Andy's man crush on Jake might just be bigger than mine. He really is pretty darn good looking but then he talks and it ruins it for me. Jake not Andy. Haha!

Ok.

This blog post is getting weirder by the minuet.

I should tell you about my weird dream, but then you might just think I really am crazy. It involved a lion.

Anyways,

Peace out.

I'm rad.

And the handful of people that still read my blog are too!




3 comments:

Bekah February 20, 2012 at 7:30 AM  

You are rad. Glad you're liking your new place. Can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful girls!

kate February 20, 2012 at 5:31 PM  

It's a blogging miracle!

Glad to read that your digging your new place and ward! I still can't get over that Auri is five! I swear I was just reading your thoughts about you delivering her and seeing photos on myspace.Ha!

So, we'll see another post in another three months? :)

KaraCampbell February 20, 2012 at 10:52 PM  

I want to hear that dream! We all know you are no more crazy than ourselves!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP