Eden 18 Months

>> Sunday, February 6, 2011

Yesterday this little tootsie tuned 18 months.

We sure love this little girl!


Some tidbits:

Eden is OBSESSED with her binky...Like walking around the house crying "B, B, B!" when it's not in her mouth. Yes, I know. Definitely a sign to get rid of it!

She has to do things her way and her way only. When she is eating she is most particular-basically, her food doubles as face and body lotion.

Extreme sweet tooth! Surprise...Surprise!

Climbs any and everything.

New favorite phrase is, "no, no, no".

Loves pestering Auri.

Loves Auri.

Loves to snuggle and will actually lay her head down on my shoulder, something Auri never did.

Gives us kisses by poking her bottom lip out.

Luv her!




3 comments:

KaraCampbell February 6, 2011 at 7:38 PM  

Ohhh. I wish this cute little stink was coming to my nursery class! I would eat her up every Sunday.

Lesley February 6, 2011 at 7:57 PM  

She is getting sooo big! What a cute little girl! LOVE that smile. It reminds me of Lily's little gap tooth smile..ahhh

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP