Party Time

>> Friday, February 18, 2011

Auri must be a pretty special girl because she convinced most of the Fackrell's to come to Disneyland for her birthday.
Grandpa hasn't been for like 15 years and last time he went he got on one ride and waited like 4 hours to get on it.
He wasn't too excited-well thankfully we got to go on a lot of fun rides and we all had a really good time... especially Auri!

The party crew.
Auri was pulling a great face for every group shot.
(Jackson, Jason and Tiffany will be photoshopped in for the Christmas card.)

I really like this picture for a lot of reasons:
Mia just snuggling grandpa
Max and Auri goofing off
the babies with grandma
Eden's cute little gremlin grin
3 cokes nearby
peace fingers and hello kitty...is my daughter part Asian. ;)

The cake was an adventure.
Homemade fondant kitty and candy flowers-what was I thinking?
Way too much work for what it's worth...and I didn't even taste it. (Not G.F.)
Although I do think it turned out quite adorable even though Hello Kitty's face isn't quite perfectly proportional.
She loved it and thats what matters.

Presents!


Her face says it all!




4 comments:

Abbey February 18, 2011 at 2:20 PM  

What a lucky little girl! Disneyland on her birthday! She's adorable and spunky, I love it. And how fun that grandma and grandpa got to be there too. Awesome.

kate February 18, 2011 at 3:32 PM  

You made that cake?!! Wow. You're a talented lady!

LaCimOuRiTsEn February 18, 2011 at 9:14 PM  

What a fun Birthday! I love the pictures! The previous post and the picture with her straight face... wow! SO grown up! I love you guys!

Robyn February 19, 2011 at 7:11 AM  

I have been dying to see this! So the fondant worked, or did you do new? It turned out so so so cute!!! I love it!

I love Auri's face in those pictures! That girl is way too much fun.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP